Saturday, January 30, 2016

Moving forward..

Hello everyone!

Most likely everyone who followed this blog has long since forgotten about it, given that I didn't post once in 2015 (sorry!!). Unfortunately to say - I am no longer going to continue with this blog. But! That does not mean that I am abandoning you!

I still post most consistently on Instagram (instagram.com/emilyras), and somewhat consistently on Tumblr (emilylikesart.tumblr.com) and Twitter (twitter.com/emilylikesart). If you are interested, please come find me!

I want to thank you all for supporting me and showing interest in my work on this platform. This blog was mostly for recording my progress through graduate school, which I have now finished! It is time to move on the professional world. You can find my portfolio at emilyras.com if you are so inclined.

Thanks again, and take care!


-emily

No comments:

Post a Comment